Mendeley is a reference manager, academic collaboration network and crowdsourced database with a unique layer of social information research. Mendeley Desktop is available on Mac, Windows and Linux. Mendeley Web functions on all major browsers. Mobile versions of Mendeley are available for Ipad and Iphone.
Note: Do not create an account via your institution. Create a separate Mendeley Desktop account using your CSIRO email address and a unique password. This will enable you to get the full benefits of the Institutional Edition of Mendeley.
MIE entitles individual users in the group to:
1. Import Your Reference Libraries from other Reference Managers such as EndNote and RefWorks
2. Create a Private Group and colloborate with colleagues by reading and annotating together
3. Choose from one of 7000+ citation styles or create your own
4. Drag and drop PDFs automatically extract metadata about research papers
5. Mendeley Reference Manager is available via the Software Center. You can also access your Library and Groups via a major web browser
6. Search, add papers and see read and citation stats at mendeley.com